For a breakfast filled with protein and just a little sweetness, you must try this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats! The perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate come together to make a convenient grab-and-go breakfast for the next morning. Just prepare it before you go to bed and you’ll wake up to a sweet and healthy breakfast.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- ½ cup rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup unsweetened original almond milk
- ¾ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 mini Reese’s® cup, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa and chia seeds.
- Layer the mason jar (or a favorite glass that holds 2 cups) in this order: oats, almondmilk, then the yogurt and peanut butter mixture.
- Top with the optional chopped mini Reese’s cup as desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat the next morning, stir all of the ingredients together within the jar and eat with a spoon. Refrigerate leftovers for later.
*Optional ingredients not included in nutrition calculation.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 4mg