Use this skinny recipe to give into your most indulgent fall flavor fantasies. These must-try Cream Cheese Glazed Pumpkin Donuts have become an autumn breakfast staple at my house, and it doesn’t hurt that they come in at just over 200 calories per donut!
Cream Cheese Glazed Pumpkin Donuts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Spice Cake (dry cake mix only)
- 15-ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4-ounces softened ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1½ tablespoons skim milk
- Preheat oven to 375º F, and spray donut pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a tall stand-up mixer or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, mix dry cake mix, pumpkin, extra virgin olive oil, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend 3-4 minutes until lump-free and fluffy.
- Place batter in a pastry bag or a resealable bag. If using a resealable bag, cut a small hole in corner of bag. Use the bag to squeeze batter into donut pans.
- Bake donuts in oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
For Cream Cheese Glaze:
- In a stand-up mixer or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, blend softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and skim milk.
- Remove donuts from oven and pans.
- Generously brush cream cheese glaze over both sides of donuts.
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 317mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g