Honey Mustard Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- ¾ cup honey mustard
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the honey mustard into a shallow dish or plate.
- Using a food processor, pulse the cornflakes to a crumb texture. (If you do not have a food processor, crush them with your hands in a plastic bag.)
- Transfer the cornflake crumbs to a second shallow dish or plate, and season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the honey mustard, coating both sides. Next, dredge the chicken in the cornflake crumbs and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve with additional honey mustard for dipping if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 976mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 36g
- Cholesterol: 98mg