This BBQ Ranch Baked Chicken is a simple, quick, and easy dinner! You’ll barely dirty any dishes at all while creating a flavor-packed meal the entire family will love. Serve it with corn on the cob like I do or steam some veggies for a healthy side. You can also use my Barbecue Sauce recipe.
BBQ Ranch Baked Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (1-ounce) ranch dressing and seasoning packet
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup reduced-sugar BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Empty the ranch packet in a mixing bowl or shallow plate. Dredge each chicken breast in the ranch powder, coating all sides of the chicken, and shake off the excess.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic and BBQ sauce.
- Line the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and pour the BBQ sauce over all the chicken. Bake uncovered until done, 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 597mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 35g
- Cholesterol: 98mg