This sweet treat is perfect for the last days of summer! You will love the fresh taste of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries combined with pudding! You’ll feel good about this dessert too, as one popsicle contains only 74 calories and 2 SmartPoints.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours + 15 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries), thawed
- 1 tablespoon organic agave nectar
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free, fat-free pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- Make the pudding according to package directions.
- Blend the thawed fruit in blender with the agave until smooth. If you want a completely smooth texture, strain the pureed fruit through a fine sieve.
- Pour the popsicle molds halfway with the berry puree, then the other half of the way with the pudding. (There will be 1 cup pudding leftover.)
- Freeze the popsicles for 8+ hours.
Smart Points: 2
Use the leftover pudding for a sweet treat topped with fresh fruit, or save it to make another batch of popsicles!
- Serving Size: 1 popsicles
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g