Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) can reduced-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can reduced-sodium corn, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl, and gently stir to mix together.
- Serve at room temperature, or chilled.
- Fresh lime juice is the best tasting for this recipe, but using lime juice from the bottle will work, too.
- Feel free to store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days (counting the day you made it).
- The longer this sits, the more the flavors will meld together for a delicious salsa! It’s best to make it a few hours ahead of when you need it so it is the most flavorful.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g