This salmon recipe has become one of my favorites. It’s easy to prepare and delicious! The coating on the salmon is just Fiber One® cereal and blackened seasoning. The salmon has a sweet and spicy taste. Bake and it’s ready to serve. Try with a side salad as the side dish!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Four, 4-ounce fresh salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning or blackened seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Fiber One® Honey Clusters cereal (we like this brand because of the sweetness it adds)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, this will make for easy clean-up.
- In a food processor, blend Fiber One® Honey Clusters until crushed to a bread crumb like consistency.
- Add in salt, pepper and Cajun or blackened seasoning to crushed Fiber One® Honey Cluster cereal.
- Dip salmon into seasoning and press seasoning onto salmon until the salmon is completely covered with seasoning mixture.
- Place salmon on baking sheet skin side down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 396mg
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 34g