My Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is the best! It’s easy! It’s fast! It’s filling! And for all its ease, it still looks, feels and tastes like a recipe that just came out of your grandma’s oven! This one is just too good! This is one to warm you up on a cold winter night and will keep the kids at the dinner table for seconds!
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 5 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14.4 oz pkg frozen broccoli, broken apart
- 10.75 oz can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sargento® Reduced-Fat Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ¼ cup crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place pieces of chicken in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through; about 7 minutes each side.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, soup, broccoli and cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken to broccoli mixture and stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle (optional) crumbled crackers over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
*Optional ingredients are not included in nutrition calculation.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 647mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 62mg