I have 8 Valentine’s Day treats I want to share with you! Here are my Chocolate Rice Krispie Lollipops. They’re super easy to make and your Valentine will love them. Make them for your kid’s Valentine’s Day party, your workplace, and even a Ladies Valentine’s Day get together! Everyone will love these heart shaped treats!
Chocolate Rice Krispies Lollipops
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chocolate milk powder
- 3 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon decorative sprinkles
- 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 20 lollipop sticks, or decorative straws cut in half
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick saucepan over low heat. Melt the butter, then add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add the chocolate milk powder and stir until dissolved, then add the cereal and stir to evenly coat in the chocolate marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer the rice krispies to the greased baking dish with a rubber spatula and press out into an even 1-inch layer. They will not take up the entire 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Allow to cool to room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Use a small heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out 20 treats. Insert a lollipop stick, or decorative straw into the bottom of each heart. (Note: If using a decorative straw, use a toothpick or bamboo skewer to make a larger whole to insert the straw in easily.)
- Melt the chocolate according to package directions. Dip each heart in white chocolate, and allow the excess to drip off. Sprinkle evenly with the decorative sprinkles.
- After the chocolate has dried, serve the same day or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Smart Points: 4
- Serving Size: 2 rice krispie lollipops
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 4mg