My recipe for Corn Casserole works great as a holiday side dish, or even as a summer treat when corn on the cob is fresh and abundant. At only 159 calories and 4 WWP+ per serving, you’ll love making this for your whole family, and the best part is that it tastes just like the corn pudding your grandma used to make!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 box corn muffin mix
- 1 (15.75-ounce) can no-salt-added whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can no-salt-added cream style golden sweet corn
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and egg white, and stir in the melted butter and the yogurt.
- Stir in the corn muffin mix and both types of corn.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake until the center is set and the top is lightly golden brown, 35-40 minutes.
- You can make this recipe in individual ramekins for portion control!
- If you don’t have canned corn kernels, go ahead and use 2 cups of fresh corn kernels.
- Serving Size: 1/12th of casserole
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 194mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 23mg