If you enjoy grilling but not all the calories enjoy one of my Cranberry Feta Turkey Burgers! With a change of protein, turkey, you can cut the calories and fat. Add in the cranberry, spinach, and feta and you have a turkey burger that’s divine!
Cranberry Feta Turkey Burgers
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1½ lbs extra lean ground turkey
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed + squeezed dry
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before forming into patties.
- With clean hands, divide meat into 4 equal portions (about 6 oz each). Form burgers into ¾-inch thick patties. Place patties on a hot grill coated with cooking spray or in a large skillet covered with cooking spray. Cook turkey burgers for about 3-4 minutes per side until burgers are fully cooked.
- Top with your favorite fixings and enjoy!
Smart Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 347
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 352mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 110mg