I discovered this Fluffernutter Milkshake from Brown Eyed Baker, I knew it was going to be trouble. So while it almost killed me to do it, I lightened up her rich, decadent masterpiece just a smidge… and the result was delicious! Even though this is a lightened-up version, I think it stands in as a close second when trying to cut calories!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free whipped topping
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon stevia (or your favorite no-calorie sweetener)
- 1 Nutter Butter® cookie, halved
- Place all ingredients in a blender except 1 half of the cookie, and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender and blend again.
- Crush up the remaining half of the cookie. Pour the shake into a glass and garnish with the crushed cookie on top.
Smart Points: 9
- Serving Size: 1 (10 oz) Milkshake
- Calories: 262
- Sodium: 219mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 14g