This is a quick and easy 30-minute dinner that will make your kids think they are getting fried chicken tenders, while you will have peace of mind knowing they are baked! A little cheese-and-biscuit mix makes a delicious and beautiful coating! They come out of your oven looking like they could be straight out of the bucket from any chicken joint!
Gluten Free Unfried Chicken Tenders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 5 servings
- ¾ cup Bisquick® gluten-free mix
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (10 tenderloins)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium size bowl mix together Bisquick®, cheese, paprika and salt together.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Dip chicken into eggs then toss in Bisquick mixture. To avoid uncoated fingerprint spots on the chicken I usually shake the egg covered tender around in the bowl, then use a dry hand to shovel the Bisquick® mixture on bare spots. Place it on the baking sheet. Repeat process for the 9 remaining tenders.
- Drizzle melted butter over the chicken (about a ½ tsp on each).
- Bake for 8 minutes. Flip chicken and bake for an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Serving Size: 2 chicken tenders
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 609mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 28g