This will easily become your favorite go-to dish! A simple fix with spectacular flavors is always a winner in my book! It’s totally painless to make, even on busy nights, and the results are a mouth-watering mix of tart and savory! Serve this one up with a side of asparagus or your favorite veggies, and you’re all set!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- ½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp canola or olive oil
- 4 – 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, lemon pepper, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl, mix.
- In a separate bowl stir lemon juice and oil together.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set up your assembly line: chicken – lemon – bread crumbs – baking dish.
- One at a time, dip chicken in lemon mixture.
- Dredge chicken on both sides in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on baking dish.
- If you have any extra bread crumb mixture just dump it on top.
- Bake at for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 600mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 23g