Who is ready to book a trip to the coast of Maine?! Make my Lobster Roll for your family and make it seem like ya’ll traveled to New England for this classic, but made in your own kitchen.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 10 oz lobster meat (or imitation), cooked + chopped (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4-8 leaves from leafy lettuce
- 4 wheat Bolillo rolls with centers hollowed out OR New England style hot dog buns
- Combine first eight ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Place leafy lettuce in buns. Spoon the lobster mixture into each bun (about ¾ cup) and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 roll and ¾ cup lobster mixture
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11g