Looking for a crab recipe that packs a punch with full flavor? Well look no further, my Mini Deviled Crab Cakes are what you’ve been looking for!
Mini Deviled Crab Cakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 shallot (about 1/4 cup), finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Old Bay® seasoning
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, shallot, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, seasoning, and cayenne pepper.
- Drain out any excess liquid from the crab meat and add it into the mixture. Stir.
- Add the Panko and gently mix until just combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup, form 12 even crab cake balls and place on a large plate or baking sheet.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add 6 balls of crab to the pan. Spray the tops of each. Then gently press down on each with a spatula to flatten to about 1/2” thick.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the crab cakes are golden on the bottom. Flip and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a clean plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining crab balls.
- Serve the crab cakes with lemon wedges.
- Serving Size: 3 crab cakes
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 944mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 18g