For a protein-packed sweet treat, try my Peaches and Cream Smoothie with 17g of Protein! It couldn’t be any easier to make — or devour. Drink it before or after a workout to fuel your workout or restore your energy.
Peaches & Cream Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie
- ½ cup frozen peaches (about 6 peach slices)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Smart Points: 4
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 137
- Sodium: 221mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 2mg