My Red Velvet Poke Cake is delicious and perfect for any Valentine’s Day celebration! I lightened up this poke cake recipe so you can enjoy a slice without the worry! You will defiantly love my Cool Whip and cream cheese frosting! This dessert is bound to make your Valentine’s Day sweeter!
Red Velvet Poke Cake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 15.25 oz box red velvet cake mix, dry mix only
- 1½ cups Skinny Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled (you can substitute this for 1 cup water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz Cool Whip® Light (½ a tub), thawed
- red sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9×11 cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, mix red velvet cake mix, Skinny Sweetened Condensed Milk, Greek yogurt, egg whites, coffee (or water), and vanilla extract together using a stand-up mixer or hand mixer.
- Mix for 2-3 minutes at medium speed until all ingredients are mixed.
- Pour cake mix into cake pan. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat on medium speed until well mixed. Let mixture stand for 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip® to cream cheese mixture. Place in refrigerator until cake has cooled.
- Remove cake from oven and top generously with Cool Whip® frosting. If desired, top cake with red sprinkles and serve immediately or store in refrigerator until serving.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of cake
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 376mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g