The Shamrock Shake is here once again. Even I fall victim to this delicious seasonal shake which has 520 calories!!! Eek! I’ve made this shake a little more waistline friendly! I’ve lightened it up so you can sip on it guilt-free!
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1½ cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almondmilk
- 2 Tbsp Cool Whip® Light
- 2 tsp mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 6 drops of green food coloring
- fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or leave the Cool Whip® out to top on later.
- Mix until desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass. If you left out the Cool Whip®, go ahead and spoon it on top along with the fresh mint leaves (optional).
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 158mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g