The gooey, creamy, cheesy, chicken-y flavor in this slow cooker meal is to die for! The broccoli in this dish is perfect, but you don’t have to stop there! This is a great place for hiding veggies from your pickiest eaters! You can tuck away carrots, peas, spinach or other good-for-you treats and let the cream cheese, cream of chicken, and seasoning take care of disguising them! You can eat this served over rice, noodles, or with a fork right out of the bowl!
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 8-ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
- 12-ounce package frozen broccoli
- 10.5-ounce can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 0.6-ounce package Italian dressing, dry mix
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine Italian dressing and water. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours (until chicken is cooked through).
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Leave the liquid stock in the slow cooker.
- Mix together soup and cream cheese.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the slow cooker and mix with the chicken stock.
- Stir broccoli into the slow cooker mixture.
- Add chicken back to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Turn the slow cooker on HIGH and cook until heated through (about 30 minutes).
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 1031mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 33g